Monday, July 18, 2005

Soggy Weekend

It rained all weekend. Hurricane Emily is in the Gulf of Mexico, throwing some precipitation our way. Glad to have it, but it meant staying indoors for exercise both Saturday and Sunday. And I hate exercising indoors. I'm not motivated enough to ride in the rain anymore.

So I slept in both days, watched the Tour with Nada and Faris - he can focus on the TV now. I lifted weights on Saturday, and rode the indoor trainer on Sunday. My legs were toast from lifting, which made riding the trainer that much more painful as everything was sore: hams, quads, and buttocks - the main muscles you need to pedal a bike.

Watching Le Tour with Faris before the rain started.




"Chicken dancing". He can stay propped for awhile, but his head still bobs around.




1 hour hill climbing workout on the trainer - uckgh!


No comments: