Saturday, July 02, 2005

Lance Catches Jan

Lance Armstrong passed Jan Ullrich in the opening time trial stage of the 2005 Tour de France today. I picked Jan to win the stage, based on his recent performance in the Tour of Switzerland's opening time trail, which he won. I never imagined Lance would pass him over so short a distance. Amazing. 1 nail in the coffin. 20 more to go.

After watching the race live on OLN, I opted to lift weights at Pure Austin rather than ride a bike, then we went over to Bill and Lori's to hang out at the pool with some friends. We brought Faris and it was his first time in a swimming pool. He wore some shorts that my Aunt, Joan, gave him when he was born. He cried when we first put him in the water, but eventually calmed down and then fell asleep in the pool.

Lance Catches Jan



Nada and Faris in the Pool



Faris in his Pool Getup

No comments: