So we did nothing much, as most of our friends - with whom we'd normally do something - left town for the 3-day weekend: Jeff flew to Alaska to visit his parents; Carlton flew to Colorado for the annual festival in Salida; and Carolyn, Greg Mays, Shuan Lee, and Michelle rented a plush RV and drove to New Orleans. All in all, it was a non-eventful, yet relaxing holiday. I got to spend an extra day with Nada and Faris, which is what matters to me.
I spent alot of time on the computer, getting the new photo albums online (same photos, different software), and helped Nada set up her own weblog, which can be viewed right here. Now that it is easier for me to post photos, I'll be updating the Photo Albums more frequently.
Nada dressed Faris in this new outfit, which was a present from his Aunt Rola.

John Boyd will be visiting Houston and Austin from Paris, France July 8-18, so I am looking forward to hanging out w/him and hearing about all his latest travels. So maybe next weekend will be more interesting and fun. I see a cab ride home from a bar in my future when John visits Austin, and plenty of Tex-Mex.

No comments:
Post a Comment