Tu: 0:30 run / 0:45 strength
We: 2:00 bike
Th: 0:30 run / 0:45 strength
Fr: 1:30 bike
Sa: 0:30 run (w/Faris in jogger - single parent weekend)
Su: 0:45 bike (w/Faris in trailer - single parent weekend)
I was a single parent all weekend b/c Nada went out of town for work. Hard to workout much when taking care of a demanding (ahem) 3 year old.
Saturday - Faris and I hung out with Dylan and Wyatt and their family units at Barton Springs playground, then had lunch outside on a beautiful day at kid friendly Freddy's Place, where the Carlton/Rebecca/Myles family unit joined us w/Carlton's brother's family unit Eric/Kim/Summer. Photos here.

Sunday - Faris and I did some biking in the neighborhood, in search of diggers, before stopping at the local park to swing and slide. There was a stiff headwind all the way to the park, and the Burley trailer isn't exactly aerodynamic. At least I got to break a sweat.


No comments:
Post a Comment