Monday, March 12, 2007

Tired - Must be Monday

Last week was hectic.

We saw The Shins at The Backyard on Wednesday night. Not a bad show but nothing spectacular, either. I wouldn't pay to see them again. The keyboardist/bassist made redundant, obnoxious Texas jokes all night. They were funny the first time but after every song hearing the same joke again became tedious and annoying. Not to mention the fact that they are from Albuquerque, NM. To make matters worse, their encore consisted of a few cover songs and only a few songs from the new album. Lame.

Thursday we had custom cabinets installed and after taking most of the day to make "adjustments" to the cabinets so they'd fit between the walls, the idiot installer forgot the shelves.

Friday morning I had a flat tire on my way to work.

Saturday was beautiful perfect weather and I had a decent road ride.

Sunday was less-than-perfect weather but good enough for a 12 mile run followed by a 2700 meter swim. Needless to say, my legs are TIRED today.

Daylights savings kicked in Sunday morning and my body-clock is totally out of whack.

No comments: