I went down at 20 mph on asphalt while warming up for last weekend's cyclocross race in New Braunfels, TX. Hurt like hell, but not nearly as bad as the morning after, when the deep soreness caused by the impact with the ground sets in. I hurt from the neck down. Now its been 4 days since the crash & the soreness is mostlt gone except for some stiffness in my neck and right shoulder (I fell on my rught side).
No one in town seems to carry either Duoderm or Tegaderm, nor do they know what either of those things are when I ask for them. They're common knowledge for cyclists. Thick, spongy, medicated patches that last for days and work wonders on road rash. They leave a less visible scar, too (than regular bandaids or other bandages).
So if someone knows where to buy either Tegaderm or Duoderm in Austin, please gimme a heads up: chadsmith71 at hotmail dot com.

No comments:
Post a Comment