Getting something is always better than the anticipation of getting it.

I'm trying to explain to him how to go in reverse.

Having wheels should come in handy when it is time to start going out on dates with girls. According to Ciara Burns, she and Faris are getting married.

If this is what 3 is like (girls, Cadillac Escalades), then I'm in big trouble when he turns 16.
We went to Houston again for the weekend. Faris got to do some trick-or-treating in the neighborhood, but we limited it to about 3 houses b/c he had a cold AND strep throat. It seems that not even Batman can overcome common upper respiratory infections.
On Saturday, I ran for an hour on trails and the IT band in my right leg tightened about 52 minutes into the run. I mixed walking and running until I made it back to the house. IT band syndrome sucks. Rode my mountain bike on the same trails on Sunday. Lots of sand in Houston. Better than all the rocks we have on the trails in Austin.
I gotta big weed stash, pocket full of cash
Just seen a big ol' ass, it's Saturday
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
System on blast, cops just pass
Just seen a big ol' ass, it's Saturday
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
[Verse 1: Ludacris]
Grease don't pop on the stove no more, moved on up
double shot Hennesey fill my cup
Luda choke smoke in a big black truck
Should I wild out, WHAT THE F@#K?!
Act like my rims ain't clean
How you gonna act like my neck don't bling?
Haters get sprayed like aftro-sheen
but they don't never really wanna pop them thangs
Cane, cane sugar man Luda don't go
and I stop at a light, pull off so slow
but I'm out for the night, so pass that dro
So, daddy come home in a Cadillac brome, cadillac brome
Now don't it sound absurd
Claim College Park where they flip them birds
Trick car alarms, then bend them curves
Chop chop, chunk it up fat man herb

No comments:
Post a Comment