Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Every year, Nada buys a HUGE bucket of candy about 1 week before Halloween, and I spend the entire week robbing from the stash. This year she got blow-pops, which were a childhood favorite of mine. I snatched 2 or 3 per day from the jack-o-lantern where she stored them. By the time the kids in the neighborhood starting knocking on the door, I'd already put a big dent in the candy pile. Why bother going door-to-door when I can eat my own candy in the privacy of my own home, and not have to worry about being poisoned, or the razor-in-the-apple.

Faris got dressed up in his very first Halloween costume, a huge, blue Octopus. Poor kid has been sick all week (we took him to the emergency room Saturday night with a 105 degree fever), so he only put up w/being in costume long enough to snap off a few quick shots before the tantrum commenced.





After the photos, it was time to change back into his regular Halloween duds: a shirt from grandma and grandpa, and a matching hat from Auntie Val in Maryland.



In addition to an ear infection and a virus, Faris also came down with a severe case of the giggles.

No comments: