Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009 First Blog

Good riddance to 2008. 2009 looks to be a doozy with the economy in the tank but not yet at the bottom of it, the analysts say. And it appears I've rung in the new year with a sinus infection. Hooray!

Disregarding the economy, I've nevertheless built my new Trek Madone Pro Project 1 (custom) with SRAM Red and team colors (we're all getting this paint scheme). Dura Ace 7900 has limited availability and a longer wait time. So I think I'm getting SRAM Red. I rode it and liked it alot. Now I just need to place the order. Ignore the price shown on the image, its retail. Mellow Johnny's is sponsoring the team this year and being very generous w/bike purchases and team discounts. And I'll be selling bits & pieces that I already have / don't need, like the wheels and maybe the saddle.

2009 Trek Madone Pro Project 1 Build

Can't wait to get the bike. Gotta sell some other bikes, first. And I guess it wouldn't hurt if I started riding a little bit :)

No comments: