Monday, January 30, 2006

4 Weeks Till Closing

The house is scheduled for closing on February 24th. We're almost there...

The garage doors have been painted, appliances installed, and upper deck built. The back patio has been poured and looks very nice. The carpet isn't in yet but I expect that will be one of the last items installed. Also, a heavy rain washed the layer of dirt off the boneflag stone and brought out the natural color of the rock. Before, the house looked a bit washed-out b/c the stone was covered in a fine layer of dust.

We bought a new 5-piece master bedroom set and new 6-piece living room set this weekend. All the current furniture will be used in the media room. We still need a fridge and furniture for 1 bedroom. I would also like a flat panel TV for the downstairs living room, but all in due time.

I only had the phone-camera available so this picture is a bit blurry and distored.

No comments: